Our free medical/care clinics are offered quarterly in both LaPorte and Michigan City.
These clinics offer the following services at no charge:
- Visit with MD (when medical doctors are available)
- Chiropractic screening and therapy on site
- Medical screens with medical professionals (MD’s and RN’s)
- Blood sugar testing
- Blood pressure testing
- Eye screening
- Medical counseling
- Insurance counseling and education
- Education in area Hospital offerings (done in partnership with Health
- Link and LaPorte Community Care of IU Health)
- Food distribution
- Hygiene pack distribution
- Shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, feminine products, diapers, etc.
Our trained advocates offer follow up care after each clinic.
We have served a wide range of people from the elderly, widows, the homeless, single mothers, to the middle age man who has lost his job and is looking for help for his family. It is our hope to continue to serve and care for our neighbors long into the future. Thank you so much for your consideration in partnering with us.